Software Engineer – Engagement Management Professional
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara Batavia, lt. 26, jl.K.H Mas mansyur Kav 126, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR8,000,000.0015,000,000.008,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the EIS Applications Engineering Division working on the Engagement Management Professional suite of products.
This is an interesting & challenging technical role which requires a holistic view to build complex, high quality product features using the latest technologies & techniques and a CI/CD methodology.
- Development of high quality software products that are delivered in the cloud and on premise.
- Working independently and as part of a team taking ownership of assigned task through to completion.
- Delivery of high quality product features in a productive & timely manner.
- Participating in team daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Working with members of the Product Management, QA, Architecture and Support organization and resources in other geographic locations and is responsible for development of high quality software within the Verint Systems Product suite.
- Possessing strong working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within agile software development.
- Engaging in research of new technologies & architectures to improve product.
- Responsible for creating software and unit test cases for assigned Verint products, in a high-paced environment.
- Minimum: BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Equivalent degree.
- Desirable: Any additional Software Engineering Certifications / qualifications
- Experienced software engineer with high technical aptitude of more than 2 years using Java is essential
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in developing enterprise level software.
- Experience of developing high quality, secure and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of Agile working practices and methodologies.
- The ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in the automation of Software testing and build systems is desirable.
- The ability to demonstrate an appreciation of the Non Functional requirements and how to meet them.
Skills and Knowledge: (technologies, software, etc.)
- The ability to demonstrate the effective & timely execution of software development tasks.
- The ability to work within development teams in an agile manner is essential.
- The ability to work in a global environment and interface with remote groups is essential.
- The ability to contribute to a cross-functional team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives is essential.
- The ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS and associated cloud technologies is desirable.
- Development experience with call center or back office applications is desirable.
Experience in the following areas is essential;
- Java with the Spring Framework (e.g. Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Web Services) and / or
Experience in any / all of the following areas is desirable;
- The Micro Services/Services/SOA design pattern
- Messaging and Queuing patterns
- Modern REST API patterns (e.g. JSON-LD)
- Search technologies such as Solr/Solrcloud
- Design patterns for scale out of application components
- BDD principles with Cucumber
- TDD principles with either TestNG or JUnit
- UI test Automation with Selenium
- Cross Browser testing tools such as Browserstack
- Experience using defect tracking tools and quality/test management tool such as Jira is desired.
- Packaging and Deployment Automation
- Packaging: Docker, Amazon AMI, Packer, Terraform, Ansible
- Build: Git, Jenkins and Jenkins Pipeline
- Monitoring and Logging: ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Prometheus and Grafana, Zipkin
- Amazon Web Services
- SQL Server or Oracle or MySQL
- User Experience
- User interface design and implementation which ideally incorporates Responsive Design, progressive enhancement, accessibility, localization and internationalization
- Working knowledge and experience of HTML based web interfaces is desired.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire and drive to succeed is essential.
- Good organizational, analytical and time management skills are essential.
- Effective communicator with good written and verbal skills is essential.
- Good problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills that enable root cause analysis to be performed is essential.
- Experience with estimating engineering effort, prioritizing tasks, and capable of handling both standard planned projects and ad hoc support issues is desirable.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is essential.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Amazon Web Services
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara Batavia, lt. 26, jl.K.H Mas mansyur Kav 126, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.