Trainer | Instructional Designer
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Solid knowledge of course development software
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Working experience in instructional design
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
- Communication & Media Studies
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.