Guest Service Staff
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 minutes ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2136 Madre Ignacia Street,, Manila, Philippines
- College/Associate graduate
- At least 1 year work experience
- Has cashiering background
- Has food service experience
Under the supervision of Duty Manager (handling Guest Service Department) Guest Service Staff will handle telephone system to facilitate fast and explicit service. In addition, he/she will do cashiering to secure cash revenues.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answers all incoming calls, whether internal or external, within five (5) rings with courtesy:
- guest inquiries/concerns
- food orders
- miscellaneous requests/orders
2. Performs “welcome call” for OTA Guests within ten (10) minutes upon arrival of guest in the room.
3. Performs “wake up call” as per system and/or guest’s request.
4. Transfer calls to the concerned parties with the approval of the recipient.
5. Performs upselling/suggestive selling during ordering of food, miscellaneous items, merchandise, etc.
1. Confirms checking in of guest/s within ten (10) minutes upon GA’s encoding in POS and processes their Statement of Account upon check out.
2. Performs room transfer of guest with DM’s approval.
3. Encodes orders such as food/misc. items; discounts such as YM, SRP, SC, PWD, PC, VIP’s, OTWC, Satisfy, etc.; MR items during guests’ check out and guest feedback/complaints in POS.
1. Issuance of PR for room, food, misc. and incidental deposits for every transaction.
2. Issuance of MUR slip and advance cleaning form to EHK/DM on specified time.
3. Issuance of medicine together with waiver during guest’s request.
4. Manual encoding and monitoring of guest WUC using WUC monitoring sheet, as well as the OTA Guest list using the Arrival List Form.
1. Requests and monitors merchandise items and medicines from the Materials Controller; and office supplies from the Locale Accountant.
2. Records and updates Out-of-stock F&B items as declared by Kitchen Staff.
Monitors F&B channel of the TV regularly.
HANDLING GUEST COMPLAINTS
1. Forward complaints to the Duty Manager immediately.
1. Bundles all documents as required or requested.
2. Prepares monthly reports such as OTA, parties, and guest complaints summary.
Attends all meetings, general assemblies, briefings, and trainings of the department or locale.
1. Process guest/s payment such cash, credit card or undertaking, using POS.
2. Performs sales, dollars and cheque safekeeping based on the amount set by the locale.
3. Executes credit card settlement every end of the shift.
4. Inputs guest/s deposit using POS for every transaction.
5. Encodes miscellaneous cash transactions such as tips, breakages, overages, employee meals, service car dues in the POS.
6. Redeems receivables from undertaking and OTA’s guest transactions.
7. Requests and receives loose bills from the bank.
8. Validates OTA vouchers during the check-in process.
9. Records cut-off variances in the monitoring logbook every end of shift.
10. Issuance of manual OR as per guest’s request upon their check-out.
11. Prepares monthly reports such as OTA, parties, and guest complaints summary.
Attends all meetings, general assemblies, briefings, and training of the department or locale.
Performs related duties and responsibilities as requested by the locale management.