- South Jakarta, IndonesiaWisma Millenia Lantai-4 Jl. Letjen Mt. Haryono No.Kav 16 Tebet Barat, Jakarta Selatan 12810, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Developing and implementing programs that align the workforce with key business strategies and initiatives.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Developing and manage the company's internal communication strategy to ensure that every employee has a good understanding of the company's Vision, Mision, Values, Goals, etc,
- Evaluate effectiveness and employee experience in creating or improving the future programs
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Psychology, Communication, or equivalent
- Min. 4 years of work experiences in Human Resources, especially in Organizational Development, Performance Management, and Culture Programs
- Have experience in developing & maintaining Culture Management Programs
- Creative idea & thinking
- Strong event planning & organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wisma Millenia Lantai-4 Jl. Letjen Mt. Haryono No.Kav 16 Tebet Barat, Jakarta Selatan 12810
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.