A start-up company poised for expansion in 2018 is looking for a Deputy Risk Officer with working knowledge on business continuity, corporate governance, enterprise risk, information and security risk, market and credit risk, regulatory and operational risk, and technology risk. An opportunity to be part of the management team that will grow the business awaits the successful candidate.
The Deputy Risk Officer must:
- Build and manage processes to identify and evaluate business risk and risk and control self-assessments
- Develop risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities
- Monitor compliance with these policies and procedures and ensure escalation process is in place (eg. Conduct spot checking of quality check tasks of supervisors)
- Monitor major and critical risk issues
- Ensure proper management reporting is in place
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Implement control framework across all departments including within the IT infrastructure
- Manage documentation of project plans, action and audit plans and evaluation assessment results across all functions
- Above list is not exhaustive as the function may develop over time in response to business needs.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 603, Angelus Bldg. V.A. Rufino St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Uploan is newly launched online lending platform that makes salary loans simple. By partnering with employers, Uploan provides low cost, family friendly loans to their employee’s which are repaid via payroll deduction. Uploan is looking for smart, entrepreneurial candidates to join its growing team. Must be passionate about fin-tech and extending finance to the unbanked.
Uploan's vision is to empower financial inclusion for those who work had by providing access to credit so employee's no longer have to rely on black market lenders and unresponsive banks.