- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Perform layout designs as directed, utilizing Adobe Photoshop, or CorelDraw, or Microsoft Publisher, or any other graphical user interface software available that suits the need, following given deadlines.
- Review and re-design the layouts and banner ads in the Company website and social networks.
- Prepare layouts for the magazine monthly editions where the Company has advertisement publications.
- Design the layout of the print ads for job vacancies (broadsheet & tarpaulin) as coordinated by the Human Resources & Development (HRD) department.
- Create the artistic work for Company flyers, T-shirts, tarpaulin banners for Branches, car shows, HRD job fairs, Anniversary and Marketing promotions, car show stickers, trophies, visors/caps, Christmas/Anniversary giveaways, etc.
- Perform other assigned tasks from time to time.
- Communication Arts graduate major in Graphic Arts or equivalent.
- Has excellent computer skills in any or all of the design software such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio, etc.
- Creative and excellent design skills
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15 United St, Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.