Inventory Control Coordinator | Cebu
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 15,500.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 12/F BPI Bldg. Quintin Paredes St. Binondo, Manila. |, Cebu City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any 4-year course.
- Required skill(s): inventory and material management, Warehouse And Inventory Control.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Willing to assigned in Brgy. Alang-alang Ibabao, Cebu
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Physical preparation of stocks (coil, hardware)
- Maintains accuracy/correctness of physical inventory vs. SAP including issuance of PS from rack .
- Performs inventory cycle count.
- Facilitates inventory receiving, replenishment and issuance.
- Analyzes stock/inventory movement and reports critical inventory level for appropriate disposition.
- Reviews/monitors FG production for coil issuance line-up.
- Updates stock card balance; fills up coil issuance slip.
- Maintains inventory's in proper physical arrangement, correctly/properly labelled and in good condition.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
more than just a business, we’re redefining our industry. Steeltech offers an extensive range of steel building product solutions that specially caters to the demands of any residential, commercial or industrial building requirement. Our strategic rollforming plants and sales offices located all over the country gets you covered wherever you may need our integrated steel building product solutions. We aim to satisfy your need for quality with our assurance of dependable and reliable construction and supply solutions, developed utilizing the most advanced machine technologies from Japan and Korea to deliver the most efficient and highest quality products our industry has to offer. Through our comprehensive and complete product line, you can be on your way to building structures that will be best remembered as landmarks of your success. We constantly challenge ourselves to seek new benchmarks and solutions, bringing innovations into our enterprise, and extend our wealth of expertise and insights to mobilize other industries and businesses. We carry out these initiatives to bring user-centric relevance of our products into diverse areas of human experience. And we do all of this to fulfill our vision to be one of the most preferred quality steel building corporations both in the local and international markets