- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2120 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila, Manila, Philippines
- Knowledge in SDLC, web development particularly ASP.NET, PHP and/or other development tools like .NET
- With technical support experience.
- With knowledge and experience Mircrosoft.NET Framework like MVC, WFP and other .NET related framework used in software development.
- Responsible for carrying out software development projects implementing the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach and ensures that project deadlines are met.
- Responsible for securing and safekeeping of all ICT related software development documents and records both in hard and soft copies as applicable.
- Responsible for implementing preventive maintenance activities in the section and ensure its effectiveness.
- Coordinate and monitor the status of software development projects
- Render assistance in the preparation of required reports expected from the ICT Department.
MARLOW NAVIGATION PHILS., INC. PARTNER.SHIP.REDEFINED. A DYNAMIC & ENERGETIC MANNING COMPANY IN THE PHILIPPINES Established in 1996. Marlow Navigation Phils., Inc. (MNPI) is a manning agency for the maritime industry, sourcing, recruiting and training Filipino crew to provide third party and crew management services for the Marlow Group worldwide. MNPI currently deploys around 7,000 Filipino seafarers at any given time to modern international ships, including container, bulk multipurpose and heavy lift vessels. Recruitment of seafarers is backed by on-going training and upgrading programes, ensuring that they are qualified to the latest international standards and beyond, as well as having plenty of prospects for career development.