- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2120 Leon Guinto St. Malate Manila, Manila, Philippines
Education: Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent degree in maritime studies.
Experience: Preferably with work experience in a multi-national company/maritime company.
Must have skills:
- Analytical and able to exercise critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good interpersonal relation
- Organized and able to deal with various level in the organization
- Knowledge in maritime industry is an advantage
Key Results Area:
- Process improvement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs within specific projects.
- Responsible in analyzing business processes within the organization and recommend measures to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with process owner/s to define concepts related to required process improvements.
- Serves as the channel between the process owner/s and the solutions developer team through which system improvements must take place.
- Submit weekly and/or monthly progress report to the Top Management.