Account Executive | Batangas
- Batangas City, Philippines
- Full time
Responsible for providing all the necessary sales generation support to all UCPB Branches of the assigned area. Also, responsible for the development and maintenance of each UCPB referrer in sale activities.
- Generates referrals from assigned UCPB Branches
- Presents and closes referred accounts
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of service fees computation to be given to UCPB.
- Monitors payment of First Year and renewal premiums to ensure attainment of the required persistency rate.
- Coordinates with employees and maintains harmonious working relations within the Department and with other work units in the Division and Company.
- Establishes and maintains good rapport with all personnel of assigned branches/units by:
- Conducting regular branch visits
- Attending area, cluster and branch meetings, if necessary
- Provides after-sales service to existing policyholders by coordinating with different departments of the company.
- Services maturing policies of the bank clients.
- Develops and sustains sales drives of the bank if any.
- Discusses matters such as performance, drives, problems and plans to Branch heads/ Area Heads.
- Conducts orientation to Bank Associates for any new/updates on the company’s products and services.
- Manages all deviations encountered, and directs appropriate courses of action to ensure a prompt and proper solution.
- Attends scheduled team huddles and department meetings
- Attends to seminar/conferences for updates as needed.
- Follows the policies and guidelines accordingly.
Successful hires will be assigned to handle bank referrals from Lemery, Lipa- Big Ben, Lipa-Recto, Tanauan, and Sto. Tomas Batangas.
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- With or without Sales Experience
- Good Presentation Skills
- Willing to do Fieldwork
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- 15th Month Pay Guaranteed
- Special Performance Incentive Bonus
- Gadgets and Load Plans
- Clothing Allowance
- Annual Merit Increase
- Separation Benefit
- Wellness Activities (e.g. company outing, Basketball and Volleyball competitions, etc.)
- Social Responsibility Initiatives (e.g. Adopt a school, Gawad Kalinga events, etc. )
- Housing Loan
- Car Loan
- Computer Loan
- Financial Assistance Program Loan
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.