United Coconut Planter Life Assurance Corporation (COCOLIFE)
- Makati, PhilippinesCocolife Building, 6807 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Job Summary: Responsible for coding and testing programs. Also responsible for determining root causes of reported errors and other problems.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Financial Management - pertains to responsibilities and tasks directed at effective cost/revenue management A. Works within scheduled time and puts in additional work hours when needed.
2. Customer Management - pertains to responsibilities and tasks directed at client or customer acquisition/retention, relationship management with internal and external parties A. Assist in fulfilling user requests, clarifications and complaints regarding a system and provide feedback on planned resolution and actual resolution done.
3. Process Management - pertains to responsibilities and tasks directed at continuing improvements in activities or processes within the function
A. Codes programs from formal program specifications, data descriptions and flowcharts.
B. Testing i. Performs functional unit testing with test cases to ensure program inputs, processing and outputs are according to program specifications. ii. Documents test plan and actual testing done.
C. Resolves program bugs and other problems by reviewing codes, table formats, procedures and making the necessary program corrections.
D. Assists in i. User presentations (screens, prototype, etc.) ii. Conduct of user training E. Conducts all activities following Cocolife IT standards: i. Software Development Life Cycle ii. Versioning iii. Change Management iv. Incident Management v. Daily reporting of activities vi. Other standards that will be implemented vii. Ensures documentary standards are submitted and produced throughout the system development phases viii. Provides first level support to existing application systems ix.
4. Learning and Growth Management - pertains to responsibilities and tasks directed at enhancing human capital, information (IT systems) capital, company culture, leadership and teamwork A. Research on solutions to programming problems encountered. 5. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Minimum Qualification Guide -
- Academic Background: College degree preferably major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related courses -
- Work Experience: 2 years of programming experience -
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans