Process Engineer | Calamba
- Calamba, PhilippinesCalamba, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCalambaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
This job is primarily responsible for supervising one (1) shift of the Color Coating Line to produce quality finished products.
- Supervises the Color Coating Line operations.
- Supervises and Monitors the production of pre-painted coils in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Checks and Inspects the operations, production crew and progress of work per shift.
- Coordinates and monitors output to ensure that production schedule is followed, targets met and products (in process) are within quality parameters.
- Monitors and ensures that all line machineries and equipment are in good running condition.
- Monitors and ensures that materials usages are within budget.
- Initiates immediately the necessary repairs of defective or malfunctioning line machineries and equipment utilizing line personnel on if necessary coordinates with maintenance group.
- Coordinates closely with Quality Assurance in obtaining the desired and standard quality products.
- Monitors and follows up inventory levels of direct and indirect materials (i.e. paints, reducers, LPG, parts and spares, etc.). Closely coordinates with the Production Engineer for requisitioning and timely delivery of materials.
- Studies and recommends improvements and innovations on existing line process and equipment set up to improve productivity and efficiency of operations.
- Prepares and submits on time Shift Production Report and Daily Production Report and Inventory Report of paints, reducers and LPG.
- Observes and implements work values, rules and regulations pertaining to Health and Safety management. Maintains proper coordination with Health and Safety Committee.
- Develops and recommends organizational set ups, staffing compensation, hiring, disciplinary measures, termination, transfer and promotion of all personnel under his direction. Initiates group dynamics and sectional meetings as necessary.
- Conducts or assists in the conduct of training related to finished products and other company initiated trainings and orientation seminars.
- Performs other functions related to the above as may be require by his immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Must be a licensed Mechanical Engineer
- 2 years experience in Manufacturing
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.