- Conducts initial screening/interview of applicants;
- Administers Psychological Test of applicants and forwards the results to his/her supervisor for appropriate interpretation;
- Checks and files pre-employment requirements;
- Filing of documents for 201 folders;
- Assists in the orientation and attends queries of the newly hired employees;
- Place job ads on 3rd party online recruitment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and can work under minimum supervision;
- Willing to work on extended hours;
- Computer Literate;
- Comfortable on multiple social media channels.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.