Retail General Manager
Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesTektite Tower West, Exchange Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Be in charge of overall operations of all Gas Retail Stations.
- Achieve corporate targets such as sales volume targets, profit targets, and retail excellence scores.
- Manage and motivate staff and department personnel.
- Manage credit/collection issues.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Marketing, Economics, or its equivalent.
- At least 8 years of work experience handling a managerial position.
- Knows how to drive and with a valid driver’s license.
- Preferably is in the same field or industry.
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.