Sales Executive | Cebu
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- With at least 2 years in sales exposure and management of Distributor channel business and operations is preferred;
- Exposure in Trade Marketing is an advantage;
- Has a solid fundamental experience on sales routine, handling of distributors, develop and implement consumer-directed sales;
- An entreprenuer with good analytical skills;
- Has a good communication skills both written and oral;
- Must be proactive, self and result-driven, and a team player;
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned in PAJO, LAPU-LAPU CITY, CEBU as for the based office
- Candidate must be willing to handle whole Visayas area for his/her area sales assignment
- Responsible for the business results and expectations as defined in the Annual Business Plans, and management development of Company exclusive/authorized Distributors.
- Attains approved business plan target growth projection expressed in terms of annual target in units.
- Attains accounts receivables standard and implements trade support programs within the pre-approved standards.
- Assist Distributors in there hiring and staffing requirements
- Provides field coaching, and training to Distributors sales personnel.
- Ensures the achievement of Days Sales Outstanding, zero 180 days past dues accounts receivables and 100% closure of hanging balances.
- Trade promo budget management
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.