Order Processing Associate
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 41 minutes ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 13,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Must have the ff.:
- strong analytical and planning skills.
- good communication and presentation skills.
- excellent problem-solving skills.
- strong SAP background.
- Must be:
- attentive and keen to details.
- very organized with files, timeline, and reports.
- willing to do filing and archiving.
The Order Processing Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving invoices from plant and sales team.
- Doing timely transmittal of invoices, documents, and other related items from corporate office to other plants.
- Receiving and processing of incoming orders for Fuels, Lubes, etc.
- Receiving orders via email, phone, fax, or electronic customer portal.
- Verifying customer and order information for correctness and checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Ordering confirmation to customer (outbound call/email.
- Doing price confirmation to Territory Manager (Fuel Reseller).
- Creating CM/DM in Sales Force for system difference or correcting pricing errors.
- Coordinating with the Credit & Collection department with regard to OPEN items in SAP due to underpayment or overpayment of customers.
- Coordinating with logistics and dispatch with regard to ordering special instructions and any changes in delivery.
- Requesting for ship to party account creation.
- Providing feedback to Customer or Territory Manager with regard to order status.
- Informing customers by mail or telephone of order information, such as unit price, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays of orders.
- Preparing Acknowledgment Receipt for all orders under prepaid payments.
- Reviewing orders for completeness according to order procedures.
- Conferring with production, sales, and warehouse personnel, or common forwarding carrier to expedite orders.
- Filing copies of orders that are received or posting orders on records.
- Doing tasks that may be needed during operation (ATL (Authority to load) creation).
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.