Credit and Collection Manager
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 minutes ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 40,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
SAP Business One
Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Must have the ff.:
- at least 10 years of working experience in the related field
- strong analytical and planning skills
- good communication and presentation skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be:
- knowledgeable with SAP system
- computer savvy
The Credit and Collection Manager will:
- Implement and improve credit and collection programs.
- Ensure proper collection from all clients through direct subordinates.
- Oversee investigation of credit risk from customers.
- Closely monitor amounts due to the organization.
- Implement processes to improve cashflow and reduce receivables' discrepancies and overdues.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.