Junior Laboratory Analyst | Batangas
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent
- With at least one (1) year experience in Laboratory
- Knowledge in conducting physical and physio-chemical testing is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Candidate must be willing to have a shifting schedule
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned in PINAMUCAN, BATANGAS
- Responsible for conducting physical and Physico-chemical testing.
- Ensure timely analysis and testing.
- Create and submit reports within schedule and deadline.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.