- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Batangas City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Fluency in oral communication and written English language skills
- At least 5-7 years experience in Terminal Operations
- Candidate must be willing to work in shifting schedules
- Candidate must be willing to work during Saturdays and holidays
- Applicants must be willing to work in BATANGAS
- Fluency in both written and oral English language skills.
- Have an experience in Management Position.
- In-depth knowledge of the Maritime Industry and familiarity with the Industry Code and Conventions.
- Knowledge in the implementation on the safety requirements in the vessels as prescribed by the Shipping Industry particulsry for tanker vessels.
- Conversant with the SMS and applicable codes and regulations.
- Good communications skills to enable effective dialogue with all levels of shore based/shipboard management.
- Shows commitment to Safety and Pollution Prevention Control policies.
- Should have had sufficient track record in shipping operations and management
- Experience in Logistics, Delivery Management is an ADVANTAGE
- Experience in barge operations, importation, hauling is a BIG ADVANTAGE
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry. Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region. Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.