- Batangas City, Philippines
- Full time
- Ensure accurate picking and posting in SAP based on the Due list.
- Ensure timely posting of transactions and invoice is printed within the day.
- Perform regular billing change (daily) in SAP.
- Advise Logistics for drivers who are non-compliant with regard the submission of delivery documents.
- Ensure completeness of Delivery Receipt (DR) and Sales Invoice (SI) series.
- Communicate to Customer Service or Sales Dept. if there are changes in delivery, returns and partial deliveries.
- Prepare proper documentation for deliveries that are returned by customers.
- Coordinate with Operations and CSG for month-end closing of inventories by providing information needed such as backload items, cancelled invoices, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Billing or Order Processing.
- Has SAP experience is an advantage.
- Very keen with details
- Applicants must be willing to work either in willing to work in BATANGAS.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work during Saturdays and holidays
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unioil Corporate Office, Unit 2701 27th/F West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City, Batangas City, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.