This person will be responsible for supporting various clients of Unified Accounting & Tax, LLC by maintaining general ledger accounts, reconcile financial statements and accounts and preparation of journal entries for accruals and variances.
Duties and responsibilities stated below but not limited to:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Someone who understands the a/r side of accounting, invoicing, bad debts, write-offs to bank fees and collections
- Certified Public Accountant (Preferred)
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Knowledge in accounting system like, QuickBooks, Netsuite etc…
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home