Sales and Marketing Officer
- Makati, Philippines3rd, 3F Majalco Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Directly in- charge of new business development and account management of the assigned loan facilities.
- Maintains business relationships with existing clients;
- Negotiates with borrowers regarding new loans and drawdowns to be made against existing credit lines;
- Provides detailed financial analysis to new and existing commercial loan clients of the company.
- Review and evaluates submitted initial screening process to determine acceptability of loan applicant.
- Prepares credit score card for commercial loan clients using the company’s existing credit scoring system.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Books and monitors loan transactions;
- Prepares credit term sheets, if necessary;
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Helps design new loan products and improve on existing ones;
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Do field work as much as possible to market the product.
- Coordinates with another department concerned;
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time that will support organizational goals and objectives
- Graduate of any Business Course, Has knowledge in basic accounting.
- With at least 3 years experience as Account Officer/ Sales Officer involved in Solicitation of new accounts and management of existing ones, preferably from a finance company or bank specializing in retail and corporate loans.
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of financial services, particularly lending. Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Unicapital Group
Unicapital, Inc. is a duly licensed, full-service investment house that aims to provide the widest array of efficient finance and investment banking-related product lines. With the support of its two subsidiaries, Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. and Unicapital Securities, Inc., it aims to be the leading independent financial services provider by 2015.
The company has a broad range of investment banking services to cater to its clients' needs. Institutions of all sizes from different industries can take advantage of Unicapital's expertise in managing equity capitals.
Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. is a duly registered finance company that provides credit to emerging small and medium sized corporations. It also provides salary loans and personal loans to retail clients.
Unicapital Securities, Inc. is a leading full service securities brokerage registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It was established for the primary purpose of selling and dealing of Philippine equity securities. The company is an active member of the Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers.