- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Non-Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #213 2nd Flr. JYY Bldg. Banawe St. Brgy. Manresa, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Qualified candidates possess a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration
- He/She will have taken courses in finance, accounting, management or industrial relations
With at least 3-4 years of experience.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Uni-Care Hygienic Products, Inc. (UCHP) has been established as a manufacturing and distributing firm that produced a variety of paper-based products in Quezon City and some parts Metro Manila. Our traditional business model is manufacturing of disposable adult diapers and distributing to it to Metro Manila. Based on the decision of the company to diversify and expand; we have now manufacturing a variety of disposable diapers for babies and for adults, we also manufacture sanitary napkins. Our recent development is our brand new baby wet wipes. In addition to the expansion of the company, we have reached the areas outside Metro Manila; we now have customers in Northern and Southern Luzon and in Visayas and Mindanao Region. Company Strategy Purpose To be a leader in the disposable diapers and baby wet wipes by high quality products. Vision To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology. Core values We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Goals Regional expansion in the field of manufacturing and distribution of paper-based products for baby and adult care and develop a strong base of key customers. Expand the coverage of our products, to put our products on every convenience store in the country. To build good reputation in the field of manufacturing and distribution of paper-based products and become a key player in the industry.