- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 18 St. Paul Street Horseshoe Village, Quezon City, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Microsoft / MS Excel
Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel is a must).
- Passionate about the latest trends in computers and technology. Knowledge in gaming and gadgets is an advantage.
- Confident and willing to travel.
- Related work experience in brand/product management is also an advantage.
- Communicate with suppliers for updates, order forecasts, and support.
- Closely keep track of brand/product movement and inventory monitoring.
- Work closely with sales team to effectively strategize achievement of sales target.
- Assist with collaterals development to promote and improve product sales.
- Develop tie-ups with media organizations and publishers.
- Organize product launchings, exhibitions and various marketing events.
- Do product presentations and trainings.
- Do regular courtesy visits to clients to enhance partnership.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Ubertech Incorporated began its venture in computer industry in 1999, and since then, new trends and breakthroughs have been introduced, bench-marked and acclaimed by the local market and apparently, Ubertech became one of the leading computer distributors in the local industry. A Decade of Expansion and Growth Our brands and capability have reached every region that sought high-quality yet cost efficient computer and peripheral products. Through 14 years of dedication to technology and value, we believed we have set our name as an institution in the computer industry. Our consistent and reliable products, substantial partners and strengthen organization made Ubertech, Inc. reached each and every objective we have positioned. Ubertech don’t just provide the technology, we share them. Our Purpose We desire to create a market that responds with innovation – that induces us to offer what is needed to be presented and introduced. Setting exceptional benchmarks has been Ubertech’s primary principle. We are distinguished as a company that absolutely dedicated to providing affordable and excellent products from desktop computers down to peripherals and accessories.