- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Train, coach, and guide Uber Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners
- Actively contribute to the Greenlight program through project work
- Must have have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience highly preferred
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage a branch office while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- UOB Plaza, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.8-10, Kb. Melati, Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10230, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.