- Participate in analyzing, designing, writing, and testing code, documenting, and implementing functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems. This is completed in accordance with customer requirements and organizational methodologies and standards for new application development as well as existing system enhancements.
- Participate in new application development and existing system enhancements by coding system features according to system designs.
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release.
- Assure program, module, and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or comparable work experience.
- Typically 2 or more years of software development experience with database technology.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
- .Net / C# (or similar high-level language)
- SQL Server 2000/2005
- Visual Basic 6
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler’s broad solution and product offerings empowers to deliver better and faster assistance to the public — greater transparency and accessibility, sustainable office practices, secure data that's easy to manage and maintain, and faster results.