We are looking for bright and talented Power BI/Data Visualization Engineers to join our dynamic team here at LENA.
As a Power BI/Data Visualization Engineer, you are responsible for building and supporting Power BI reports for our clients as a standalone solution or part of a larger project.
Specifically, you will perform the following:
- Designing and working with data engineers for appropriate data formats to be used in Power BI;
- Working with data analysts to drive the delivery of data insights utilizing Power BI;
- Implementing data pipelines within the Power BI ecosystem; and
- Creating reports, conducting presentations to internal and client stakeholders, and developing telemetry tools for automated monitoring.
As part of a new team, you will help lay the culture and technical foundation for the team. You will enjoy growth opportunities working alongside a team that encourages intellectual excitement and a startup working environment. You will have the opportunity to bring your skills to the next level and acquire new ones along the way.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in the development of Power BI reports and related functionalities (i.e. DAX, Power Query Formula Language (M), Data Modeling, etc.)
- Knowledge data wrangling techniques in Python and SQL
- Knowledge on visualization principles and practices
Experience/Knowledge on the following is an advantage:
- Other BI and data visualization software
- Microsoft Power Platform stack
- Data storytelling principles and practices
- Statistical and analytical techniques
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Data Visualization
- Management Information Systems
- Business Information Management
- Computer Engineering