Head of Sales - Financial Services
- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for an experienced Sales leader to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. The Head of Sales will have overall responsibility for the sales team tasked to acquire new clients (banks and other lending institutions) in the country. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Banking and Consumer Finance Risk, Operations and Products (secured, unsecured and consumer lending) and extensive experience in setting the sales & business partnering strategy for such products. The successful candidate will also be a highly effective sales leader and also fully capable of managing own deals by navigating the customer through all facets of the sales process from prospect prioritization through to technical integration.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for:
- Defining the business development strategy for the market
- Negotiating, bringing to live and harvest strategic partnership with all kinds of players in the banking and payments space, telecommunications, and any other area that could bring Trusting Social a competitive edge and would drive massive consumer acquisition and engagement
- Innovate to create jointly with partners new ventures and experiences rallying the largest possible reach for Trusting Social in the country
- Working smoothly and contributing to the multi-cultural / multi country team
- Must Have at least 10 years' experience within Financial Industry, and at least the previous 5+ years purely in Retail Banking or Consumer Finance
- Have at least 3+ years of experience as a Division Head/ VP equivalent
- Self confidence to deal effectively at the highest levels
- Been a team player with the ability to motivate and lead
- Good business sense and the ability to develop an understanding of the bank’s products and dynamics in the market.
- Have uncompromising ethics and the willingness to take a stand with line management on business decisions from a financial perspective and business conduct.
- Have a good understanding of products in current market conditions
- Have a good understanding of credit risk and operational improvement
- Have a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- Excellent communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.