- Makati, Philippines2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Locate and notify customers of outstanding / delinquent accounts by telephone or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Conducts daily follow-up on collection.
- Maintains records for the daily follow-up indicating list of clients called, feedback or status of collections and recommendations for actions to be taken.
- Guarantees that all receivables are collected on time
- Responsible for transmittal and other messengerial tasks.
- Performs other functions that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Planning of work itinerary route in most efficient.
- Honest and trustworthy character
- Driving motorcycle is a plus
- Must have drivers license (Required)
- With at least 3 years experience in collection and receivables (Preferred)
- Willing to do field work
- High School graduate, College level or College graduate
- With experience in lending or field work is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer service skill.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.