- Makati, Philippines2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor/Associate Degree in Business, Logistics or related discipline
- Warehouse supervisory experience
- Calm demeanor and level head for troubleshooting and handling a variety of issues as they arise
- Ability to develop and carry out policies and procedures
- Effective and professional demeanor when engaging customers
- Excellent organization skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Shipping/receiving goods & materials
- Workplace would be in Parañaque branch
- Supervise all warehouse staff
- Record all warehouse data
- Perform daily inspections of warehouse grounds
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.