- Makati, Philippines2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and implement inventory operational standards for staff compliance
- Utilize computer systems to electronically track inventory flow, scan stock, and reconcile inventory
- Address and resolve staff or client complaints/grievances to protect the reputation of a company and ensure a satisfied clientele
- Record daily deliveries and shipment to maintain the information required for periodic inventory reconciliation
- Assign and delegate job tasks to inventory personnel to ensure operational objectives are achieved
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for the report and analysis of data
- Proffer recommendations to management on operational policies and objectives required for improved performance
- Utilize fixed asset tracking software to monitor and regulate shipment from a warehouse
- Coordinate and manage daily physical cycle counts
Skills & Requirements:
- Communication Skills: Inventory Supervisors will need to speak with co-workers and superiors on a regular basis.
- Leadership Skills: Inventory Supervisors will need to hire employees and resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Inventory Supervisors will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.
- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep Inventory Supervisors on their toes.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inventory Supervisors will need to be ready when problems arise or are ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
- Bachelor/Associate Degree in Business Inventory, Logistics or related discipline
- Responsible for order receiving, and keeping a record of materials and products.
- Entails coordinating and managing a team of inventory workers to assist in the regulation of stock levels to ensure availability of required products.
- Develop strategies for the optimization of inventory control processes.
- Controls the movement of goods in and out of an organization’s warehouse.
- Liaise with the sales and customer relations department of an organization to ensure that client orders are properly completed.
- Involves preparing and maintaining accurate inventory documentation which provides information on the quantity, type, and quality of products available in a company’s storage facility.
- Keep track of inventory flow in order to identify dead or slow moving stock.
- Optimize stock management systems to reduce the risk of product theft or fraud.
- Establish standards for safety, sales promotions, and work operations.
- Responsible for directing, supervising, and assigning of work duties to inventory counters to ensure set objectives are achieved.
- Proffer recommendations to company executives on appropriate policies and procedures for improved operations.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.