- Makati, Philippines2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinate shipping documents and proofread them for mistakes
- Organizes and prepares data and all necessary documents for timely entry filing
- Manages the import traffic force and monitors all stages of import shipments
- Coordinate transportation of product from country of origin to final destination for both air and ocean
- Maintains customs documentation and clearances
- Performs data entry and issue freight arrival notices to customers and brokers.
- Coordinates with carriers and governmental agencies to assure punctual release of goods/containers.
- Monitors containers under Customs X-Ray holds and FDA holds to assure payments and releases are made efficiently.
- Maintains import data and verify information accuracy.
- Performs trouble-shooting and analysis on all unreleased containers; making the necessary corrections
- Implements Best Business Practices by using my knowledge of Customs regulations.
- Collects and file important customs bank & shipping
- Tracks the travel of the shipment, from dispatch to delivery, making certain goods reach the recipient in good condition and on time.
- BS Custom Administration or Accounting graduate
- Experience with import documentation and customs processing procedure
- Computer Literate
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.