- Makati, Philippines2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts. Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions and conducting regular equipment inspection; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement.
Major Responsibilities on Warehousing & Distribution
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, handling, stocking, and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid the occurrence of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazards.
- Effectively monitors the flow of goods and implements the First-In First-Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
- Coordinates with the import/purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
- Coordinates with the manufacturing and traffic departments with regards to transfer and dispatch of finished goods.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
- Coordinates with the head office warehouse in maintaining minimum and maximum level of finished goods in the warehouse based on market demand and sales forecast.
- Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Very Sound Judgment
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory control of raw materials, finished goods, traded products, factory supplies, and spare parts. Ensures the maximum utilization of warehouse facilities. He/she also coordinates with the purchasing, manufacturing and traffic departments to ensure proper receiving, transfer, and dispatch of raw materials and finished goods. He/she coordinates with marketing department on sales forecast trending and planning for the next three (3) months rolling.
- Assists and supports the VP-Manufacturing towards the achievement of the departmental and corporate medium to long-term goals and objectives.
- At least 2-5 years experience in logistics and warehouse
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills
- Effective Leadership skills
- Developing Budgets
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Equipment Maintenance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.