Junior Internal Audit Staff
- Makati, Philippines, 5/F, Philcox Building, 172 Salcedo St.,, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 21,000.00 - 24,000.00 PHP / monthPHP21,000.0024,000.0021,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible in conducting operational audit review based on the approved audit plan to assess the level of compliance in the business process in accordance with the existing company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Audit Manager in performing audit fieldwork
- Conduct operational audit based on audit program
- Update audit working papers and documentation
- Perform clerical works such as collating, photocopying audit documents
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
- BS Accountancy or BS Internal Auditing Graduate
- With at least 6 months internal audit background particularly on internal controls and risk assessment audit.
- External audit exposure gained from reputable auditing firm is a plus factor
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to interact with People from different levels of management
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Honest, dependable and pro-active.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Trinity Insurance Center, 7504 Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village Makati City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.