The Senior Admin is responsible for ensuring the timely completion of stakeholder requests and trends after-sales services particularly preventive maintenance and health check activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Data Request & Inquiries Management
- Ensure timely completion of stakeholder requests based on target turnaround time.
- Coordination with different internal groups to provide data.
- Resource allocation in handling data requests.
- Data pull from several platforms.
Preventive Maintenance & Health Check Management
- Preventive maintenance schedule monitoring
- Activity coordination with customers, vendors, tech, and sales team.
- Ensure all necessary documents for the activity are available and documented.
- Willing to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Willing to work on a hybrid working setup (WFH & On-site)
A. Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree holder
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- At least 2 years of working experience with proven ability in handling admin tasks for a tech company.
- Has experience in handling people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and highly procedural and methodical
- High level of integrity
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Familiarity with SAP, Salesforce, and Ivanti is a plus.
- With experience in creating Microsoft Excel formulas is a plus.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings