Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Create Sales Order Forms for SO Creation
- Create Purchase Requisitions
- Update/Monitor Sales Report, Sales Order status and other important documents
- Prepare and monitor Expense Report
- Prepare documentation for the delivery of goods and coordination with logistics, suppliers and clients
- Send out training confirmation/calendar invite & event reminder to clients
- Consolidate and prepare bidding and accreditation documents
- Keep logs of other miscellaneous information related to the sale of company products and solutions
- Attend to phone orders or inquiries by clients and customers in the absence of Account managers
- Assist the sales team in processing of reimbursement, liquidation and advances
- Ensure Creation of Master Data for New Accounts
- Create and Monitor Training & Exam Vouchers
- Update Ivanti report from Ivanti system request
- Coordinate with other teams as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Take minutes of meeting during group meetings
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services
- Handle sales function for individual accounts
A. Minimum Education
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- At least 2 years experience in office administration.
- At least 1 year professional experience in Procurement, Vendor Management or Supply Chain
- Management is highly regarded
- Proven customer focus, interpersonal and communications skills to ensure consistent messages are
- communicated to internal customers / stakeholders, able to work well in a team environment and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Proficiency in MS Productivity such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to create and analyze reports using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work
- Detail and Results Oriented with a strong sense of customer service.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.