- Obtain a strong knowledge of solutions being offered and effectively relay its benefits to clients.
- Develop a competitive sales strategy that anticipates competitor actions and places Trends as the best in the market to meet customer objective
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value.
- Design, implement and evaluate Sales and Technical strategies and processes to ensure efficiency
- Furnish proposals, RFP’s, bid documents, statement of works and contracts.
- Scope client requirements, create high level and low level architecture and relay to technical team.
- Collaborate with principals/partners
- Collaborate with other Trends Business Solutions Group to complete an offer and provide the best value.
- Request for pricing from partners for proposal completion.
- Create business case for new offers
- Come up with pricing strategy for new product offers
- Attend onsite client meetings when required
- Provide post sales services to customers ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create and present quarterly business reviews to lead and partners
- Help account managers look analytics use cases in their accounts
- Present solutions to clients, schedule/conduct demos and assess if the client is qualified for a POC/POV.
- Accomplish partner sales certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- (And/or) An equivalent of the same in working experience
At least 5 years' experience as an Account Manager, Business Development or Pre-Sales for Software or any analytics tools.
- Demonstrated technical skills and possessing leadership qualities
- Sense of urgency
- Experience in offering simple to complex technology solutions
- Experience working in a data-rich environment
- Background in data science, big data, business intelligence is a plus
- Python, Hadoop, Big Data Solutions, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, Pentaho, Alteryx, Development, API tools, Cloud Solutions
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts and solutions to all levels of an organization
- Proven customer relationship skills with experience in interfacing with customers at Executive/Director Level on a regular basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (esp. Microsoft Excel) and G Suite
- Persistent and with Integrity.
- Collaborative and Patient.
- Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
- Innovative and Resourceful.
- Attention to detail.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening