• Responsible for the installation, set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and back up of laptop, desktop,
printer, biometrics device and CCTV.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls and email messages, queries, complaints, and requests for technical
assistance and support.
• Identify, analyze, gather information, resolve, route, and/or appropriately escalate user issues and conduct
follow-up to ensure proper actions and resolutions were taken.
• Run diagnostic programs, analyze and record results for appropriate action.
• Create or record requests, update, monitor, manage and close tickets/cases in incident management or
• Backup, reimage, reformat and restore laptops and desktops.
• Assist in canvassing of IT materials, equipment and licenses as required by the business units and coordinate
with suppliers and vendors if necessary.
• Maintain and update records, IT asset inventory lists, CIT request forms, acknowledgment receipts,
agreements, delivery receipts, etc.
• Actively participate in the status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks.
• Prepare training materials and provide assistance in conducting the training to users or other members of
• Responsible for the information security within the company by protecting confidential information from
unauthorized access, ensuring the integrity of the information and information system, taking appropriate
measures to manage security risks and following and complying with the laws, legislations and terms of
A. Minimum Education
• Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent
B. Minimum Experience/Training
• With 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT support
• Familiarity, knowledge and some experiences with the following is an advantage:
o Laptop, desktop and printer troubleshooting, repair and backup
o CCTV cameras and video storage
o IP phones and multimedia
o Network switches and routers
o Biometric devices
o TeamViewer, Webex and remote desktop
o VPN client and endpoint protection (Anti-virus)