- Provide server software administration and technical support services.
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing server parts as required (Parts will be coming from the hardware vendor).
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports. (Level 1 Task)
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new server applications.
- Responding within agreed SLA.
- Working continuously on a task until completion.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure of servers which holds any role in the software deployment process. This includes up to date, well organized data on the domain controller which provides the necessary client data for the primary site.
- Monitoring primary site(s) and distributions points, including the critical OS services and the status of the SCCM site components.
- Keeping an eye on the success rate of the software deployments and troubleshooting mayor installation errors.
- Configuring the deployments in a way that is easy and tolerant on the end user.
- Level 1 Network and Support Engineer:
- Fulfillment of Service Request.
- Service Request shall be defined as those changes that are low risk and frequently recurring such as:
- Access port configuration to ensure that end devices will have access in respect to network connectivity
- IP address and port assignment for the end devices
- Configuration of basic parameters of routing and switching equipment such as:
- Enable password
- Management IP Address
- Login Banner
- Interface VLAN
- Gateway/Default Route
- Quarterly back up of logs of routers/switches
- During implementation of Service Request, TTI shall strictly follow the Change Management Process of the customer.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (4) year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Work related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
- Certification in any of the following is an advantage
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.