Financial Analyst is responsible for the performance of clerical, financial and managerial accounting duties and ensures that the company’s day to day financial activities are accurately and properly recorded in accordance to the generally accepted accounting principles. The duties of a Financial Analyst under the financial reporting team includes preparation and analysis of financial statements, review and monitoring of project budget plan against actual and assist with the preparation of regulatory reports in compliance with regulations and reporting requirements.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Finance or Related Course
- At least two years of bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements.
- Knowledge in computerized accounting systems.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and PFRS is a merit.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- AuditWare software
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- SAP Business One
- Accounts Payable
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.