IT Project Engineer
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Own, manage and drive assigned IT projects to their successful completion.
- Ensure deliverables/milestones in project plans are achieved within cost, schedule, scope, quality and delivery
- Follow Project Management Framework and corporate processes to execute projects ensuring compliance with all deliverables and stage gate reviews
- Prepares project status reports, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree in any IT related courses
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on IT project management experience
- Experience in delivery of successful IT projects
- Proven ability to lead groups, manage project deliverables, and maintain client relationships.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.