- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Programmer/Software Developer is responsible for gathering requirements and specifications, analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing, configuring, deploying, implementing and maintaining systems and applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate and collaborate with the users, business/systems analyst, quality assurance/quality control in the gathering of user requirements and specifications.
- Analyze technical and business requirements and translate these into basic technical design.
- Participate in and conduct feasibility study, research and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new/existing systems, solutions and processes.
- Participate in the technical and project documentation such as but not limited to functional, system and technical design, requirements and specifications.
- Develop, customize, enhance, fix and maintain codes, applications and systems.
- Create test scenarios and data and conduct and participate in required non-functional and functional testing (e.g. unit testing, system testing, integration and integration testing, etc.).
- Document and report test results.
- Develop and review codes, programs and configurations to verify consistency and conformance with established programming and industry standards, guidelines, policies and practices.
- Conduct incident and problem analysis, data gathering, investigation and resolution of issues, and provide technical assistance and support.
- Deliver the required systems/applications/solutions on time and based on agreed budget and specifications.
- Identify, assess and recommend opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to project manager/team lead/supervisor/immediate manager.
- Actively participate in the peer review and status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks.
- Prepare training materials and provide assistance in conducting the training to users or other members of the team.
- Responsible for the information security by protecting confidential information from unauthorized access, ensuring the integrity of the information and information system, taking appropriate measures to manage security risks and following and complying with the laws, legislations and terms of contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned, if necessary.
A. Minimum Education
- Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- With 1 to 2 years relevant experience in programming
- With at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the following:
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL/SQL Server or other Databases
- Familiarity, knowledge and some experience with the following is an advantage:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Financial Systems, Payroll, Supply Chain, and/or Accounting
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough; demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities
- Takes responsibility for timely completion of work
- Passion to acquire and update skills and the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Can handle multiple assignments/projects
- Must be willing to work on-call and on extended hours
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.