Service Delivery Manager | Enterprise Business
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Service Delivery Manager oversees the delivery of services or service technology to a company’s clients or customers. The Manager establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitor employees, and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
The Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our customer’s system and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them.
- Problem and incident management ensuring that SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Service transition for customers as services are added or removed.
- Ensures the company tools and information systems are utilized correctly and relevant information is provided.
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) related to contracted services and that escalation flows are in place, advise technically on escalations.
- To build services relationships with clients.
- Ensures quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- Specifies systems, processes and methodologies, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures reports are provided to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attends client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Responsible for the delivery of services within the SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensures quality of services.
- Ensures that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures transfer of knowledge to other staff to ensure the Customers systems are understood.
- Works as a team member within the organization to provide a resilient service to our customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree graduate of any course
- At least 2 years of experience in service delivery management function
- Has strong IT background
- Thorough knowledge of managing teams and personnel
- Maintains a high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
- Flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.