Business Development Manager (Manila Based)
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand ISSI's footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within specific niche markets or geographic areas.
- Attend trade shows and other associations meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the ISSI management team.
- Help develop and manage the execution of the sales plan.
- Coordinate and manage the sales/proposal process with ISSI's marketing, estimator, project manager and senior management team.
- Bachelor s Degree required (Engineering, Design or Construction Managementor related is a plus)
- Has business knowledge of the A/E/C industry
- Has technical sales experience (prefer 5-10 years experience) in the construction industry or related to it with a successful track record
- Has broad and in-depth business background with a reasonable working knowledge of the technical aspects of design/build construction
- Has proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations
- Has the ability to travel as needed
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.