Market Research Intern
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Market Research Interns execute on detail-oriented internal and external market research projects in support of the evaluation of existing and potential markets, and analysis and visualization of business intelligence including routine operational reporting and dashboards. Under the Communication and Offer Marketing Lead, the Market Research Interns will assist in the analysis and development of recommendation to identify opportunities, shape marketing strategies, and provide actionable insights for both prospective and current client.
- Use Google, websites of target accounts, marketing research tools, and other online resources to get information of target accounts for account enrichment to update SFDC.
- Support maintenance of SFDC integrity and accuracy.
- Perform research into our clients/partners/competitors and provide recommendations for market strategy and targeting.
- Seek and analyze clients/partners/competitors marketing materials and digital content.
- Create and maintain report and dashboards (Excel, Tableau, SFDC) for internal stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of print collaterals, mock-ups, email campaigns, presentations, and social media content
- Assist in planning and execution internal and external marketing events
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Must have execellent organizational skill, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Proactive problem preventionand issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint) proficiency
- Knowledge in SFDC or Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge in Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), Hoovers, or Intricately is a plus
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation is a plus, even if not professionally
- Willing to work in Makati and render work from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30AM to 6PM
- Should start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.