Sr. Programmer / Sr. Software Developer
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer, he/she is responsible in leading the gathering of requirements and specifications, analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing, configuring, deploying, implementing and maintaining systems and applications.
- Participate, collaborate and lead the team with the users, business/systems analyst, quality assurance/quality control in the gathering of user requirements, data and specifications
- Analyze technical and business requirement and translate into basic and detailed technical design
- Participate, conduct and lead feasibility study, research and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new/existing systems, solutions and processes
- Participate and lead in the technical and project documentation such as but not limited to functional, system and technical design, requirements and specifications
- Develop, customize, enhance, bug fix and maintain codes, applications and systems
- Create test scenarios and data and conduct and participate required non-functional and functional testing (e.g. unit testing, system testing, integration and integration testing, etc.)
- Document, analyze and report test results
- Develop and review codes, programs and configurations to verify consistency and conformance with established programming and industry standards, guidelines, policies and practices
- Conduct incident and problem analysis, data gathering, investigation, resolution and provide technical consultancy, assistance and support
- Deliver the required systems/applications/solutions on time and based on the agreed budget and specifications
- Identify, assess and recommend opportunities for application and process improvement
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software. Provide regular and effective progress updates working closely with Project/Team Lead/Supervisor/manager
- Actively participate and lead in the peer review and status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks
- Prepare training materials and provide the assistance in conducting the training to users or other members of the team
- Responsible for the information security by protecting confidential information from unauthorized access, ensuring the integrity of the information and information system, taking appropriate measures to manage security risks and following and complying with the laws, legislations and terms of contracts
- Perform other duties as assigned, if necessary.
- Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience in programming
- With at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the following languages/technologies/tools :
MS SQL /SQL Server or other Databases
- Familiarity, knowledge and some experiences with the following is an advantage:
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Financial Systems, Payroll, Supply Chain, and/or Accounting
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough. Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities. Takes responsibility for timely completion.
- Passion to acquire and update skills and the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
- Must be willing to work on-call and on extended hours.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.