- Assists the Head of Corp. Admin Manager in the day to day operations of facilities under Trends Group, Inc .
- Handles the Technical aspects of the operations.
- Acts as the immediate superior of the Technical Team.
- Assists the Corp. Admin Head in implementing and maintaining fire safety. Acts as the Assistant Emergency/Fire Marshall.
- Leads the Engineering Group of the Emergency Response Team in cases of fire or earthquake
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance services are carried out periodically based on the 52 weeks calendar.
- Reviews and signs the service reports of vendors & in-house inspection reports for the status of the preventive maintenance and recommendations before endorsing to the Corp. Admin Head for signatures.
- Instructs/Liaise with the Roving Engineer / different department for the job orders for the facilities to be assigned to the Technicians.
- Checks and signs the purchase requisition (PR) based on the recommendations stated in the service reports and in-house inspection reports before sending to the Corp. Admin Head for approval.
- Tracks the status of the supplies and labor works of the vendors based on the awarded PO.
- Reviews the construction plans of all the projects based on the Fit-Out Guidelines. Act as a project manager for all TGI managed projects.
- Conducts joint final inspections with vendors (**and/or landlord) on the completed fit-out/renovation as a requirement for the refund of the construction bond.
- Attends to all TGI tenants’ concerns.
- Conducts inspections within all TGI Offices and Affiliates.
- Attends the regular meetings with the staffs to assure effective and smooth staff communications and designation of works.
- Prepares the report for the utilities consumptions.
- Performs courtesy visits to ALL TGI tenants on a quarterly basis with the Corp. Admin.
- Conducts quarterly evaluation and meeting with the vendors.
- Prepares that the reports to be submitted to DENR.
- Ensures that the periodic preventive maintenance is carried out religiously.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assists in the requirements of the periodic renewal of the permits and licenses.
- Performs related duties, as assigned by Management.
- Must be duly Licensed Engineer with at least 2 to 5 years experience in facilities/property management/building maintenance field.
- To assist the Immediate Superior in the day-to-day operations of the site/project.
- To prioritize the creation of property, facilities and maintenance manual.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Management / Immediate Superior.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Employee Discounts
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Electrical Engineer
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.