Systems Engineer - CAI
- Makati, Philippines23F Trafalgar Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To perform project design, installation, configuration and testing of network components and systems.
- To conduct preventive maintenance, service support and replacement of faulty network hardware componentts when required.
- To perform disaster recovery operation
- To conduct knowledge transfer and trainings
- To provide On-Call support
- Bachelors degree in Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or related field of study with a network engineering focus
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside the organization
- Dependable and adaptive
- Has experience in handling OTN/DWDM and GPON
- Equipped with basic knowledge in routing and switching
- Certified Network Engineer is a plus
- Has experience in doing network project implementation and support
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.