Account Managers (IT and Construction)
- Makati, Philippines23F Trafalgar Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets as set forth by the management.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Manage client relationships by consistently doing cold/warm calls and client visitations to uncover opportunities and advance sales process.
- Work proactively with colleagues to provide the necessary service required to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Support and promote marketing activities to aid customer acquisition including e-mail marketing, seminar events and trade shows.
- Prepare and provide presentations and quotations to clients as needed.
- Continually do market research regarding the current trends happening and learn the implication of those trends to the industry, customers, markets and competition.
- College graduate
- Preferrably with sales experience in IT and Construction industries
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong sales pipeline
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Attractive personality and good social connections
- PC literate and has good comman of both spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure, positive thinker, proactive and creative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.