Level 1 NOC Analyst
- Makati, Philippines23F Trafalgar Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring network infrastructure and device health and performance
- Responsible for investigating/analyzing events and alerts from Network devices and taking necessary actions to address potential problems or incidents
- Perform break-fix for incidents related to the Network Infrastructure such as Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN, Firewall, etc.
- Implement Changes in accordance with Change Management Protocols.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (4) year collegiate course preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Work related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
- Certification in any of the following is an advantage
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.